Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Today is a SAD DAY in Jazz Nation

WOW, my last post is ironically sad. Today Jerry Sloan resigned from the Utah Jazz. Brock and I are in complete shock and are quite saddened by it. I think there is some fishy business going on because Jerry would NEVER just leave mid-season and take Phil Johnson with him. Larry H would be horribly upset by the chain of events that the Jazz Administration has allowed over the last month. Larry and Jerry had a mutual respect and loyalty to each other. Larry would have never treated Jerry in a manor that would "push" Jerry to walk.  I admire Jerry's courage and self-respect that he has to resign on his own terms for himself & his family.
Jazz Nation is going to dramatically change and you can kiss this season goodbye! I'm totally heartbroken that Jerry didn't get his proper send off into retirement that he deserves. I guess the moral of the story is .... never pour your entire heart, soul and life into something somebody else can selfishly change in a flash.
Thanks Jerry for being an example of loyalty, hard work and dedication to a team that in the end back handed you. The fans (me) love you and think you are the best NBA coach ever.

JAZZ FANS EVERYWHERE ARE SHEDDING ATHLETIC TEARS TONIGHT:(


Here is a link to Coach Sloan's formal resignation & other related videos:
(grab a supply of Kleenex tissues)
Jerry Sloan resigns as Jazz head coach - ksl.com



Phil came to the Jazz with Jerry & decided to leave with him too.

Jerry passing the torch to Ty Corbin


Jerry & John Stockton


THIS IS THE JERRY SLOAN THAT I LOVE....



Entering the Hall of Fame with John Stockton

OLD SCHOOL...

We will miss you Jerry....enjoy retirement!

No comments: