Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 16, 2011

x Country Skiing

Since Brock and I moved to the winter sports mecca in 2007, we've decided to try to be more active in winter sports. We've done a little cross country skiing in the past but have always wanted to get more into it. Our good friend found us a great deal on some used skis, poles and boots that we couldn't pass up. Now we officially have our own gear and can explore more of the mountains this winter season.

We took our new skis out for a spin yesterday up Hyalite Canyon. It was a beautiful day in the canyon and a lot of fun. (it was a slow start with a couple stumbles and dealing with frozen puppies).



6 comments:

Sheena said...

So pretty! I love x-country skiing. It is definitely my fave winter pass time. Too bad we've gotten very little snow this winter!

Kiley said...

Awesome! I'm jealous

Cami Jo said...

How fun!! I used to x-country ski in High school. I wasn't the best, but I enjoyed it.

The Sevy's said...

You guys are too fun, always up to something exciting :)

Erin said...

You two are adventurous little buggers and I love it! All your pictures look so beautiful. It looks like you have really taken advantage of where you live!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you guys are always having so much fun! It looks so beautiful there.