Last weekend we had some company for the first time in a reaaaaally long time! Brock's Dad sells Log Homes for
Satterwhite Log Homes and he came up for the Bozeman Home show and brought Brock's mom and brother along.
It was so good to spend time with them here in our "neck of the woods". Saturday Sherry and I did a lot of fun shopping and got some great grabs. The boys spent most of the day at the Home Show and watching basketball. We went to dinner at Famous Dave's (one of Brett's favorite places) and ate a ton of yummy food.
We were really bummed when it was time for them to go, the weekend went waaay too fast! I didn't take many pictures while they were here because my camera is continually decreasing in quality and is sooo frustrating to use. Here are a few that I did take.
 |
| Me and Sherry |
 |
| Brett |
 |
| Brett & Trevor |
 |
| Sherry had a Birthday while they were here so we made her a yummy cake! |
No comments:
Post a Comment