Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 4, 2010

Brad Paisley Concert

YAY! We finally got to go to our Brad Paisley concert that we've been waiting months for. I was super excited for the whole thing because: a). I love Brad Paisley b). I haven't been to a concert in forever!

It was so gooood and so fun! Justin Moore and Darius Rucker opened for Brad and they did great. I didn't know who Justin Moore was, but he played a few songs that we recognized and he was awesome. He was really entertaining and you could tell that he loved being here. Darius on the other hand was kinda a disappointment for us. He sounded great but sang more Hootie than he did country, which I thought was really weird considering he has a new country album out. (he also sang a prince song....really weird). He left me wondering if he's trying to strike up the old band through a few country hits and fans? He reminded me of "Uncle Rico", he just can't let 92' go. Maybe he knew that the fans would enjoy some old school Hootie & The Blow Fish, which everyone did seem to enjoy. (minus us).

Brad was absolutely amazing! You can tell that they have worked really hard to put a good show together. There was something going on non-stop for 2.5 hours. He totally rocked it! They had huge screens with videos going constantly with lights that probably produce seizures. They even had me wondering for a minute if Allison Crouse was there, but it turns out that it was just a really good illusion. Ya' know how sometimes people can sound horrible live? Well, not Brad he sounded great-and there was no lip syncing. He jammed out on his guitar for a bit and that was awesome too. We had a super time and it was well worth the dough...if you ever get a chance you should go see Brad, you won't regret it!


A view from our seats before the show...we had awesome seats.
Before the show
Justin Moore
Darius Rucker
Brad Paisley- opening song


He came off the stage and into the crowd and went to the back of the audience to perform to the "cheap seats".







To fulfill About Me #8 here it is:
#8: A photo of you taken recently

4 comments:

Shine said...

SO AWESOME!!! How fun and those look like dang good seats!!! I can't even imagine how fun that was! Wahoo! :)

heather said...

I love brad paisley! So glad you guys had some fun!

Brooke McKay and Parker said...

Good to see that you aren't DW anyomore. Lol!! I saw your comment on my blog today and I will be so disapointed if you don't come see us. I would love it!!! Call me! We will be here all week.

Jackie said...

How fun!! By the way, I love your hair straight. It looks fantastic.