HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Belnap Family Goals for 2010
Kim's
* Catch up on Scrapbooking
* Get back into running
* Organize closets and garage
* "Live in the Now"
* Save more money through couponing....hehehe
* Finish started Projects!
Brock's
* Shoot a Bear
* Shoot a Bull Elk
* Make a Bear Rug
* Catch a trophy fish from Henry's and mount it
* Buy Real Estate by a river
* Buy a new riffle
4 comments:
That is so Brock!
Uhhh, Brock, when you say shoot a bear and make a bear skin rug....you do mean BEAR and not BAIR right? Good luck on all of the other goals.
It's so easy to add speech bubbles. I upload all of my pictures to photobucket.com
You can edit your pictures and add speech bubbles. It's great!
K Kim, I finally got to your email from last week or so. Here is the proof that I accepted your challenge. I guess I can now say that I have actually seen a blog! It's pretty cool! I'm impressed with it except there are too many pictures of Brock!:)
Post a Comment