Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Our First BIG Storm

It's been snowing since 5am this morning and hasn't stopped! There is a storm watch until 5pm, it's crazy snowy here and I love it!!! My poor little Honda couldn't make it up my driveway this afternoon- I'm going to have to shovel snow out of the way to get my car into the garage.


LOVE IT!!!

4 comments:

heather said...

That is so much snow!!! I'm used to the weather here in Vegas. I think I would die if I was there.

Lacey said...

You're crazy! I hate the snow! That is a lot of snow though, get Brock out there to shovel it, and you can make hot cocoa instead! Love you guys!

Carmen said...

Silly Kimba, snow is not fun. OK, maybe the first time, but after a couple months it gets old.

Brooke McKay and Parker said...

I'm jelous. We haven't gotten any snow here yet. A few flakes here and there but nothing like that. We have been listening to Christmas music and it seems weird without snow on the ground.