Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 2, 2009

$ Computer Update $

Here's the computer update....

I sent out computer in thinking that our problem was just our power source and hoping a new power cord would fix us up but then I got the phone call......

He told us it would be about $300 to fix the problem (which was not the power source at all) and we decided to go ahead and do it because it was still cheaper than having to buy a new computer. The next day I got another call he he told me that he had given me a wrong quote and actually it would be a lot more. So we decided to not have it fixed and the repairman actually agreed and told me it basically wasn't worth saving. So, now we have to buy a new stinkin' computer, which totally irritates me because that computer was only 2 years old. ERRRR!

So I guess that will be our Christmas this year.....humbug!

1 comment:

Shilo said...

That sounds like what happened to us last year. Was it a laptop? I swear I will never buy a laptop again!! Ours seemed to have LOTS of problems and not last very long! That totally stinks!!