I am so grateful for Easter time to reflect on our living Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! I am thankful for his life and sacrifice for us all so that we could live eternally with him and our families.
You should read John 20 in the Bible "But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name". John 20:31
You are so right. We really wanted Parker have a fun Easter but we also want him to know why we celbrate Easter. We tried to do activities about Christ to. I'm glad you guys had a fun Easter. It was soooo good to talk to you the other day. Love you guys!
1 comment:
You are so right. We really wanted Parker have a fun Easter but we also want him to know why we celbrate Easter. We tried to do activities about Christ to. I'm glad you guys had a fun Easter. It was soooo good to talk to you the other day. Love you guys!
Post a Comment