Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 15, 2008

Work Party with WFF

Weekend fun with the Wells Fargo group.
Last weekend Brock and I joined the entire Wells Fargo District for a day at the Lake. We had a yummy BBQ and then played on the lake. The manager from Helena brought his new boat to share with us and the DM rented another boat and tubes for us to play on.
We had a great time socializing and enjoying some time on the lake. We've been wanting to got to Canyon Ferry for since we moved here, so it was a really fun opportunity for us. Canyon Ferry is about 1 1/2 hr. from our home and is another gorgeous Montana Lake. We live in such a beautiful place, I can't get over all the GREEN mountains!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Seriously you two are always having a blast. Montana looks gorgeous and like there is so much to do. You two are the cutest together!!!

Carmen said...

I don't like dogs, but yours is adorable. You and Allyson officially have the cutest dogs around.