Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Three

Three Things Tag

I thought this was a fun tag, so thanks Tiff for tagging me!

What are the last three things you purchased?
-Groceries
-Redbox movie
-Body Shop products

What were the last three places you visited?
- Pocetello, ID
- Island Park, ID
- Yellowstone, WY


What are your three favorite movies?
*Ya gotta love these*
- Zoolander
- Burbs
- Just Like Heaven

What are your three favorite possessions?
-My plant our friends Adam & Mikelle gave us in Ephraim after our miscarriage.
-My photo albums (they aren't replaceable).
-My wedding ring

What three things can you not live without?
-Brocko
-Sundays
-Lotion

What would be your three wishes?
-We lived closer to family and friends and still live in Bozeman!!!!
-A paid off home
-A FREE trip to Hawaii

What are three things you haven't done yet?
-Learned how to sew well
-Gone on a cruise
- Mastered my curly hair

What are your three favorite dishes?
-Homemade Pizza
-Dad's Lasagna and his Italian potatoes (separate dishes)
-Grandma W's pot roast and homemade rolls

What three celebrities do you want to hang out with most?
-Probably some of the Days crew. Alison Sweeney & Kirsten Alfonso
-Reese witherspoon-she seems sweet
-Deron Williams or Boozer- Jazz stars

Name three things that creep you out.
-Feeling trapped under the covers-Brock knows this and teases me by trapping me on purpose.
-Germs, any germs.
-When Brock pinches my vein on my wrist. ( I know, I'm a FREAK)!!!

If you could describe yourself in three words, what would they be?
-Pushover
-Happy
-Sarcastic

Name three unusual things you are good at:
-Strategically packing a vehicle ( this is due to growing up going to powell and having to fit everything into the car and then into the boat when we got to the lake).
-Paying attention to and living by unimportant details.
-Remembering random dates and things about people. ( I remember friends birthdays from my second grade class)

What are three things you are currently coveting?
- Grass for our backyard
- All of the new Lia Sophia line
-A console table for our entry

I tag my Snow College Pals:

Brittney N.
Brooke A.
Laurie B.
Mikelle S.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Hey Kim- I didn't know you miscarried. So did I. Hard times huh? It is fun to hear random facts about you. Love it. How are things going?

Erin said...

This just reminds me of all the reasons why I love KIM!!! You are so darling and hilarious and aparently a great car packer. You could probably make a living on that. Just remember that I think you are RAD!

Tiffany & Co. said...

Hmmm, didn't know you were a Days fan too. I only admit this liking to my closest of friends. Glad to know you like it too :) Thanks for doing the tag, I know you a whole lot better now!