Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

3 Secret Shames

I thought I would take Tiffany's challenge and write about my 3 "Secret Shames". So here they are!


1. I don't flush the toilet at night. I know that's disturbing but if I get up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night I don't flush. I guess the noise of the flushing toilet is too much for me to handle in my sleep. I haven't always been that way, it's something that I've started doing since I've been married. I think I started doing it because I was afraid to wake Brock up in the night because he can be grumpy when he's startled. (don't worry I always flush when I am a guest overnight)



2. I don't eat "ends". I know it's weird but I bite grapes in the middle and throw away the part that came off the vine. I cut off the ends of pickles, cucumbers, bananas and don't eat whole french fries. It just really sicks me out to eat the ends of things, Brock makes fun of me all of the time for it.

3. I watch America's Next Top Model. I am so ashamed of this habit/addiction and am sorely made fun of by Brock. I've watched seasons 2 or 3 times and never get sick of it. If I turn it on to watch, then it's on for hours until the winner is announced. I know what a waste of human time and brain cells, but hey that's me in a nutshell.


So those are some of my "shames" and I am sure there are plenty more but those are the ones that popped up into my head first.

I want to know what your "shames" are : Mikelle, Kirsten, Lacey and Shilo

3 comments:

Erin said...

Kim that is why we are friends. You are too funny. Sometimes at night I dont want to flush either and I dont always eat ends and trust me I tend to watch america's next top model. You are great!!!

Shilo said...

I'm a fan of America's Next Top Model too. I had to break myself of the habit, but man, I miss that show!! Who does flush the toilet at night?!? It's too noisy.

Tiffany & Co. said...

Girl, there's no shame in admitting to ANTM. That is one of my favorite shows. In fact last week Cycle 4 was on and that's the only cycle I haven't seen and have been dying to see it. So I spent all last weekend watching every episode. As far as the toilet things goes, at least your saving water one flush at a time :)