I apologize for my bumpy road to Blogger Privacy! If you are wondering what took so long to get your invite or why you received a random unrequested invite....read below.
Welcome To OUR FAMILY BLOG:)
(FB post from earlier)
Confession: Months ago I posted that our Blog was going private (which it is now) and I asked for emails for those interested in following it. I gathered all of the adresses...which sucked...and added them to my blog. I went on my merry way until I was approached by a couple friends asking why they had NOT received an invite. I soon realized that I had NOT entered the addresses correctly. OH SNAP!
Anyway, I finally got around to doing it again so I hope it worked this time. SO I apologize for the extreme tardiness of my invite...(I'm sure you were just so frantic about it) and if you DID NOT get an invitation and you want one, please let me know and I will gladly add you. I had a hard time combing through old FB feeds, Blog Posts and emails so I wouldn't be shocked if I missed a few peeps.
*I went off of memory and really I couldn't remember everyone so I just started adding people:)
LOVE YA!
No comments:
Post a Comment