So I'm considering going "Private" so that I can continue writing details about our lives without worrying about the weirdos!
My blog is pretty much our family journal and scrapbook so I write pretty personal stuff with a lot of details! (Which is probably annoying to everyone but me .... I just like remembering details).
Anyway, if you want to continue following us just shoot me an email and I'll add you to our list. I think I'll wait a few weeks to change anything for now.
kymtonion@yahoo.com
Thanks y'all!!!
6 comments:
ME! I'll email you now. :)
I'd love to keep reading about your family! But, then again, I might be one of those weirdos. :)
Shine
idahobargers@hotmail.com
I've been thinking about doing the same soon! I'd love to keep blog stocking you! :)
nelsonandkatiearave {at} gmail {dot} com :):)
I've been wanting to go private for years but havn't, i need to just do it. Include me in your email list
Add me please. I love watching your family learn and grow.
Post a Comment