Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 17, 2013

9 Months pictures

I've been meaning to post these but I've had a hard time getting them edited and up. Blakely was super tricky to take her nine months pictures. We had to do them indoors again since it was yucky weather so it was hard to keep her attention. I would sit her down and by the time I had the camera to my face she was crawling away...it was super frustrating. I am not 100% pleased with them but I guess they clearly document her personality at 9 months. (always on the go with a mind of her own)

 
 
 



 
 


 
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Behind the Scene Chaos:


Not impressed with my goofy notions


Distracted

I cannot get this baby to sit
 


ESCAPE

THE END.

2 comments:

Kiley said...

That first one is my favorite. But I do love all the 'behind the scenes' ha! reminds me of my boys!! There is no such thing as sit down and stay put with them.

The Sevy's said...

Oh my gosh kim these are so dang cute! It's funny i've been online today ordering a romper just like Blakely's cause I wanted to take Jord's one year pictures in it. They are adorable!