Blakely and I ventured to Utah the end of March to visit family and go to the Scrapbook Expo. We left at 5:00 in the morning so she slept the first 2.5hours and then we stopped at Great Grandma's in Idaho to stretch. Once we were back on the road she slept the whole way to my parents. Luckily, she did really great and it wasn't scary like I had planned.
Blakely was babysat all day for the first time in her ittybitty life while I was at the Expo and I think she did pretty good. I did okay too, I was worried about her and the babysitters the whole time though:(
We spent time at both my parents place and at Brock's folks place so it was nice to see a lot of the family.
While I was there I able to go to my niece's Drill Team Dance Showcase and watch her dance. It was nice to be able to go watch her dance because it's been a long time since I was able to do that.
Blakely did pretty well while we were in Utah except she didn't sleep well so I didn't sleep well. I was so glad to get home once we were finally back!
Kaitlyn's Dance Showcase
 |
Kaitlyn!
Isn't she GORGEOUS? Seriously! |
 |
| Cousin Jake & Liam |
 |
| Cousin-To-Be Kenzee |
 |
| Cousin Liam- I think they will be friends eventually... |
 |
| Great Uncle Ron |
 |
| Great Aunt Janean |
 |
| Baby B & Uncle Bob |
 |
| Uncle Bob fed Blakely her first giant sugar cookie. I looked down and she was munching on a whole cookie! I had to snap a picture before I took it away:) |
 |
| Kaitlyn being presented by her parents |
 |
| All of the girls Dads performed a dance-it was pretty funny watching my brother dance. |
(I have more pictures from my trip I need to get off of my phone)
No comments:
Post a Comment