Baby Girl is 6 Months!!!
Experienced sitter-never tips over anymore
On the verge of crawling ( probably in the next month or so)
Has to always be standing.... even to get dressed, its a pain.
Does NOT snuggle
Can be very demanding
Loving the doggies, particularly Brutus
LOVING cereal, yay!!!
Loves carrots, sweet potatoes, bananas, applesauce & pears
Not a huge fan of peaches, meat or peas
Learning to drink from a "Sippy"
Selectively will drink from a bottle
Sleeping a little bit better!
In her own room & crib...hallelujah!
Shakes her head "no" all of the time....I think she may know what it means? Weird because we never tell her "no":)
Jabbers all of the time
Loves to play-mostly with things that make noise and she can suck on. She gets angry if a toy doesn't cooperate properly
Clingy to Mom
Loves playing with Dad
Takes 2 two hour naps a day....freedom!
Getting chubby!
Loves baths
Can maneuver things with her feet really well
Shakes her head "no" when I take pictures...I guess I take too many?
Likes to hang upside down
Likes Baby's First T.V
Puts herself to sleep***
Smiley
Laughs
Has two teeth
She is just so much fun, we love her!
Experienced sitter-never tips over anymore
On the verge of crawling ( probably in the next month or so)
Has to always be standing.... even to get dressed, its a pain.
Does NOT snuggle
Can be very demanding
Loving the doggies, particularly Brutus
LOVING cereal, yay!!!
Loves carrots, sweet potatoes, bananas, applesauce & pears
Not a huge fan of peaches, meat or peas
Learning to drink from a "Sippy"
Selectively will drink from a bottle
Sleeping a little bit better!
In her own room & crib...hallelujah!
Shakes her head "no" all of the time....I think she may know what it means? Weird because we never tell her "no":)
Jabbers all of the time
Loves to play-mostly with things that make noise and she can suck on. She gets angry if a toy doesn't cooperate properly
Clingy to Mom
Loves playing with Dad
Takes 2 two hour naps a day....freedom!
Getting chubby!
Loves baths
Can maneuver things with her feet really well
Shakes her head "no" when I take pictures...I guess I take too many?
Likes to hang upside down
Likes Baby's First T.V
Puts herself to sleep***
Smiley
Laughs
Has two teeth
She is just so much fun, we love her!
No comments:
Post a Comment