We have so many fun traditions that Brock and I have started together and we can't wait to involve Blakely in them and also make some new ones since she is here now.
One thing that was new to all of us was standing in line to see Santa. Yes, we took our 4 month old to see Santa! It was so fun to be there and to see all of the kids that we so excited/terrified of meeting Santa.
Anyway, she did great and I think she was the cutest little bean to sit on his lap all day! I'm sure next year she will probably be one of the kiddos screaming at Santa:)
Side Note: What would Christmas be without mom trying to get a perfect picture for a Christmas Card?....She appeased me...
| Teething?...I think YES! Her two lower central incisors came in this week...FINALLY! |


No comments:
Post a Comment