Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 4, 2012

HALLOWEEN


Halloween was really fun this year with our little family. We did many "spooktacular" things throughout the month to get ourselves in the "spooky spirit".
My parents, my sister and her kids came for a visit and to meet the little miss. While they were here we had our annual "SPOOKY DINNER". It was so fun to have them here, I hope they can stay longer next time!
We also participated in Blakely's first Trick Or Treating experience at the Church's Trunk Or Treat. They had a carnival and parade prior to the Trunk or Treating which was super fun. It was fun to have our little "puppy" out to show off and to visit with our church friends.
Halloween was pretty mello-ish. Blakely and I spent the day at home making our traditional Halloween grub which is homemade chili, spudnuts & cider. It's pretty much an all day ordeal which I learned is REALLY tricky with an infant. It was such a warm and beautiful day that we did take the opportunity to get some fresh air on a walk. We stayed home Halloween night and Brock handed out candy while I glazed spudnuts and we watched a spooky flick ( I had nightmares). We also had some of our good pals stop by for a visit which is always fun!
 
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!



Nette, Brin & Bransen met little B for the first time!

We ate Brains, Frankenstein Diahrrea, Rodent Femurs & Bird Guts. We also drank some good old Spider Venom:)

It's getting REALLY hard to get a good picture of this baba-she is so wiggly




Trunk or Treat

Our Pumpkin Patch!

Daddy tells the best stories!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Happy Halloween! I think you have the cutest Dalmatian Puppy I've ever seen! I love all the cute Halloween stuff you do! AND Goodnight Gorilla is one of the cutest books--Blakely looks like she's really enjoying it! She sure is a cutie!