Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Road Trip

Last weekend I made a quick trip to SLC to go through the Oquirrh Mountain Temple with my nephew who is leaving for his mission in October. It was really nice to spend a day in the Temple with him and my family.



Nick will be serving in Villa Hermosa, Mexico!!!



 I was in SLC over 9-11 and I spent that day remembering all the souls who perished on 9-11-01. I seriously can't believe it's been 10 years but I'm glad we are still healing and enjoying our freedoms. I'm grateful for this country and those who serve to protect us and our Freedoms.

Sandy City honors the 9-11 victims every year by flying a flag for each victim. When I drove by the memorial, I was overwhelmed by the site so I had to snap a picture.



No comments: