Okay first of all this week has been insane! When I say insane I don't mean like the "hip" people mean it, but I mean it like it was crazy, scary and out of control. I seriously feel like I cannot keep up with life right now. Every day is packed with appointments, bills, errands and lets not forget WORK to pay for the previous "to do's". On top of that, yes we we have our duties to our home, friends and church which continually keep us hopping. Several nights this we were out from early a.m. to the super late p.m. I really don't know how we packed in everything that we did this week, but we did and it's FINALLY the weekend! We are both so beat from the stress of the week that I think we are just going to chilax at home and go to bed at 7:00!
However, when I look back at my week it was a pretty good week even though it was insane. I did have a lot of fun this week with my friends and I got to do a lot of fun things. I got to go on a hike with my pal Kiley, I almost beat an old lady at the "don't say the word BABY" game at my friends baby shower and I got to go with the Relief Society sisters on a picnic and hike.
I'm hoping for a weekend of lounging, scrapbooking and no cooking!
Here are my pics from the week: Kiley and I hiked to arch falls and then to Grotto Falls. In my opinion Arch Falls is kinda lame. You can barely see the arch from the "viewing" point. Grotto was pretty cool because you can pretty much walk right up to it.
| Arch Falls |
| Kiley & her little guy at the brink of Arch Falls |
| Grotto Falls |
| me at Grotto |
| I could have stood there all day! I love watching water:) |
Relief Society picnic/hike
![]() |
| Palisade Falls |
![]() |
| some of my pals |
Since this has been a scenic post I will add one more pretty picture...
![]() |
| I took this on my jog the other day. ....last but not least, this is what I plan on doing the next 72 hours... |
![]() |
| My scrappn' mess |
THE END





No comments:
Post a Comment