Seriously? Seriously? I honestly cannot believe Harry Potter is coming to an end. I started my EPIC journey with the first book, "Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone" when I was 16 and I finished the last book "Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows" when I was 24. It has SERIOUSLY been a huge part of my life as nerdy as that may sound. I have always had a couple year gap in between books and the films to satisfy my adventure needs (there has always been either a new book or a new film). I've finished the books and now....I will finish the movies...Tear:( I will have to find something new to live for....hahaha....
I couldn't resist posting this trailer on my blog, it honestly gave me chills and I can't believe I have to wait until JULY 15 to see the rest!!! Even though I know how it all shakes out I feel anxious to watch the madness go down.
You can either embrace my love for Harry Potter or you can judge me, the choice is yours:)
(Too bad this Harry Potter thing wasn't my idea....dang)
3 comments:
I'll embrace the love of Harry Potter with you. Go Potter Go!!! (Adam and I have a few potter movies to catch up on though :/
I know what you mean, I've been a serious addict too. I just barely watched the last movie when I bought it on DVD and was shocked by how dark and gloomy the entire movie was. So I expect this one will be especially scary. Can't wait!
I'm so excited! I love the books, too. Remember when the last one came out? I had to spend the morning at university and I was so afraid that someone would spill the beans to I constantly closed my ears.
We're going to to a runup and watch every single film again. And on the evening we're going to the movies, we'll held a Hogwarts feast. What dou you think can be a substitute for Butterbear?
Post a Comment