Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 24, 2011

HAPPY EASTER!

We wanted to thank everyone for their love and support with our Adoption journey. It is so nice to know that we have great friends and family all over the country who are willing to help us out. Thank you so much for your kind words and efforts to spread the word for us! Thanks:)

HAPPY EASTER

I love this time of year! I love all of the new life around us from the green grass, blooming flowers and trees, to new baby lambs & baby calves. It makes me happy to see the sunshine and blue skies again as well as the longer warmer days. This time of year always makes me excited to be out planting and working in my yard and garden. I also start counting down to our first hike and camp trip.  
Most of all though, I love this time of year to reflect on the blessings that we have through the life of the Savior Jesus Christ. I'm so grateful that because of his Atonement and Resurrection I can be with my loved ones. I'm grateful for this Easter Sunday to think about him and to remember the things that he wants me to be an do. I love the hope that the Savior brings into our lives, that there is always a way through him. Our life and happiness is built around the life of our Savior and his gospel and I know that through him is where we find our greatest joys.
Happy Easter


I remember Elder Holland giving this talk in Conference and it touched me so much. It made me think about the Atonement in such a different way and it still brings tears to my eyes when I hear him talk about the Saviors last days.


Read the whole article HERE.

OUR EASTER CELEBRATIONS
We ate all our meals today with some of our best pals. We started our day with a delish Brunch at John & Halsey's house with all the fixings you can imagine. Later for dinner we headed over to the Lennon's for a huge Easter dinner. I basically ate until my eyes popped out of my head, it was wonderful! I'm so grateful that we have good friends who take care of us even though the favor is RARELY returned.
 The Easter Bunny popped by our house and dropped off some of our favorite Easter treats! 
I love candy in all it's many forms and flavors but I especially love it when it is sold in pastel colors:)

'TILL NEXT EASTER

No comments: