Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 19, 2011

My top 2 NEW Favorite Shows

I typically don't get into shows until they have been on the air for some time and somebody convinces me it's worth watching. For example, we had a friend bug us over and over again to give The Office a chance so we finally did and we've been hooked since.

In this season of new shows we've found a couple new favorites all on our own so I thought I would share the LOVE.

We have one show we watch on Tuesdays and we pretty much watch the entire Thursday night line up on NBC. That's about it and other than that we watch A LOT of reruns of our favorite sitcoms and A LOT of Basketball.

Here is our #1 NEW Favorite this year.....drum roll....



PERFECT COUPLES
This show is HILARIOUS, we LOVE it! It's about 3 extreme couples that are close friends and their relationships are all soooo different and eccentric. Here is the Wikipedia definition: Perfect Couples revolves around three couples at various stages in their relationships, yet who face similar problems. Vance and Amy are a couple who fight a lot and have a very active sex life. Rex and Leigh view themselves as relationship experts and therefore a "perfect couple", while Dave and Julia are considered the normal pair to whom everyone can relate.

Here is the Trailer to the series
( think that they changed one of the main actors since the trailer-weird)
The show is on Thursday nights at 7:30, you should give it a shot!


 


Our second NEW favorite is RAISING HOPE. This is our Tuesday night dessert and we look forward to it every week. We were huge "My Name is Earl" fans and enjoyed the white trash comedy. Raising Hope is our new white trash favorite and we think it is HILARIOUS!

This show is about a really dysfunctional family that is able to function even under their strange circumstances. Here's the professional discription:  A 23-year-old must raise his infant daughter, conceived by a one-night stand, with the help of his flawed family after the baby's mother (who has killed multiple boyfriends) is given a death sentence and executed when the baby is only six months old.
Check out the Trailer
The show is on at 8 on Tuesdays

2 comments:

Shine said...

We LOVE Raising Hope. SO funny! You should check out Traffic Light right after Raising Hope. :)

Kiley said...

I never heard of either of those. Dang antenna! and I've read a little of that thing you sent me...I'll have to look at it some more, but first thought is - if it's too good to be true, then it probably is. But I'll look at it some more & let you know what I think :)