The other day Brock brought this home and placed it in our office with out telling me about it. He was just waiting for me to find it on my own. One morning I went in there and flipped on the light to find this dead fish starring at me. Brock wanted to
freak surprise me with my fish I caught on my fly rod a year previous. It startled me so much that I let out a yelp and he knew what I had just found.
A couple years ago I caught this
HUGE fish on my fly rod and apparently Brock kept it and had it mounted. He says that he told me about his plans to do that but I have no memory of it. So here is my awesome fish that has found his new home in mine.
The newest creepy member of our "dead room".
I think it turned out really great and I'm actually really happy about that.
1 comment:
How Romantic!
Post a Comment