This time of year is action packed with shopping and parties. We've definitely had our share of fun thus far. I'm so grateful to be surrounded by awesome friends that we love to spend time with. Thanks for including us in your
Christmas fun!
Here are some of the highlights...
My Gal Pal, Kirsten put together a super fun "Ugly Sweater" Party at Johnny Carinos last weekend. It was so much fun to see everyone in their ugly sweaters. I think people in the restaurant got a good laugh too.
(note: my camera is horrible, so a couple pictures look blurry).
 |
| Yes, Brock is wearing women's clothing:) |
 |
| The cute Morrison's in their super UGLY sweaters! |
 |
| Me and Kirsten:) |
 |
| Me and Halz |
|
 |
| Kirsten & Aaron got these cute Elf hats in the White Elephant exchange. |
 |
| Bill & Sherlyn looking fabulous! |
 |
| Bill won the award for the "Ugliest Sweater". I agree, it's really ugly! |
DUSTIN LEE'S PARTY
 |
| Brock and Jason being SUPER CHEESY! |
 |
| Dusty had us all over to his bachelor pad:) |
 |
| Carla and Ash |
 |
| Our little pal, I can't believe how big he's getting! |
YAY for Christmas Parties with good friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment