A few ladies in our ward got together and hiked to Palisade Falls. It was a perfect day for a little hike through the mountains.
Palisade Falls
My two best buds and I hiked to Crescent Lake on one of our days off. It was a nice hike through the pine trees to a little lake that looped back around to Hyalite Lake.
Crescent Lake
My Gal Pals
(Kirsten is such a good mom to tote the little one around on a hike).
The end of the hike is right along the shoreline of Hyalite through the trees.
Hyalite Lake
Palisade Falls
My two best buds and I hiked to Crescent Lake on one of our days off. It was a nice hike through the pine trees to a little lake that looped back around to Hyalite Lake.
Crescent Lake
My Gal Pals
(Kirsten is such a good mom to tote the little one around on a hike).
The end of the hike is right along the shoreline of Hyalite through the trees.
Hyalite Lake
1 comment:
How fun! That looks so pretty. I am jealous. Wish we lived closer so I could join you on some of those hikes.
Post a Comment