We spent Easter in Salt Lake with my side of the family this year. We typically don't spend Easter with either side but we had tickets to Conference so we thought we'd make the trip down.
Grandma W had her annual Easter Egg Hunt that we were able to make it to. She has been doing her hunt since I was a kid and I haven't been able to make to it for a long time so I was really excited to be able to go. The weather was pretty cold and crappy so she had to do it in her house-it was still fun though. I got to see my cousins that I don't see very often.
Saturday was our anniversary but we had our major celebrations a couple weeks ago so we kept it low key. Saturday night we went to Desert Star with my parents for dinner and the play.
Sunday we ventured down for the afternoon session of conference. Brock has never been to Conference so it was neat for us to be able to go. After we were able to walk the Temple grounds where we were married 7 years ago!
YaY fOr SpRiNg!
Grandma's House
Me & Bells
the kids checking out their loot
My cousin Ronnie and his baby with my Auntie Janean
Jonny, Grandma & Brock
Ambree & Nick
Bells & Jonny
Bells blowing a kiss to uncle Brock!
Brock & Grandma
Us at the Desert Star waiting for the show to start.
SLC Temple
Us at the Conference Center
Mom & I at the Conference Center on Easter
Conference Center
Us on the the Temple grounds
The Assembly Hall
On the way home I turned around to see Boogs sleeping in my purse. Silly puppy:)
2 comments:
You have such a beautiful family and a neat blog! I visited SLC a little over a year ago and LOVED it!
Happy Actual anniversary! It looks like you guys had a wonderful Easter weekend. Adam and I had a good laugh at the pics from Texas Roadhouse. It was so good to see you. Miss ya already
Post a Comment