Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

BoOg AnD gAbBy'S pUpPiEs

Boog is a big Papa now!
Boog married the love of his life, Gabby, back in July and they just had their babies in September! Gabby is my brother's dog, so I guess you could say it was an "arranged marriage". However, Boog has kinda turned out to be a "dead beat dad", I told him about the pups but he didn't seem to care much-he hasn't even written! (I know I'm nerdy)
We're so excited to see the puppies!!!Gabby is a very protective mother, they have to force her to leave the puppies and go potty. She's such a sweetie!Gabby had 3 puppies all boys but one died shortly after he was born. So my niece Kaitlyn has been helping Gabby take care of her babies, Thomas and Tank. (Tank is on the left and Thomas is on the right). Aren't they sweet? Thomas looks like he'll have Boogers coloring!!!!





2 comments:

Daegan said...

Boog loves it when I call him big poppa. I could really use a quadruple whopper right now. with extra ketchup.

Daegan said...

and come to think of it, i didn't even recieve a wedding announcement nor did I know that boog was old enough to date.