
Here's a little tid bit about me that you might not know.....I have an obsession with paper and school supplies. There I said, it's out in the open and I'm okay to talk about it now.
Around this time of year I really get excited to see all the "Back to School" items hit the shelf. However, now that I'm not in school I really have no reason for Crayons, Pens, Paper, Binders and erasers. It really is a sick obsession, mostly sick because apparently in some freaky weird way I must miss school (I like to think that I just miss the shopping end of it). I know, I know, I'm a freak.....feel free to judge me, believe me, I'm totally judging my subconscious.
Anyway, today I went in to Target for a few household essentials and couldn't help but walk down the school supply isle 2-3 times. I kept saying to myself "you don't need it & what would you use it for", so I put down the crayons and colored pencils and walked away. In the end, as I placed my bag of random sized notebooks in the car, I felt defeated by those damn notebook gimmicks.
4 comments:
You are so funny! Since all the college kids are coming back to town I have been feeling the school excitement in the air to. I love this time of year.
I have more crayons around my house than I know what to do with. How can you pass them up then they are only a quarter...
I have to hurry past those awesome deals--especially this year since I won't be teaching! I love that you couldn't resist buying notebooks, I'm sure they'll come in handy sometime!!!
Girl, you are not alone! I think there are people out there like that than you know. I can't resist as well. How are you? Its been a long time!
Post a Comment