HAPPY 30th BROCK!
Brock celebrated his 30th Birthday this last week! For his Birthday I threw him a "semi-surprise party". I knew he'd never let me invite people over for a party, so I did it with out him knowing. I think he finally caught on when people just kept coming to the house!
One of Brock's surprises was a new grill that his c0-workers from Wells bought him. We had it delivered to the house while Brock was gone hanging out with my dad, so Brock was really surprised to see it when he got home. It was awesome because we were able to use it for the party!
The party turned out really great and I couldn't have pulled it off with out the help of our awesome friends and family! We all had a super fun time and it was a fabulous birthday!

I made Brock this fish cake because he loves to fish, I think it turned out okay considering that I have never made a fancy cake and had to hand cut it!

Our friends Casey and Erin surprised Brock by coming up from Idaho for the party. Brock had no idea that they were coming to our house or why they randomly showed up. ( I think he finally figured it out once everyone was here to party) It was so fun to have them here, it made Brock's day!

Casey & Erin's cute girls
Alicia & Payten
After dinner we set up Brock's new Ladderball game and everyone had a really good competitive time.
Casey, Conor & Dusty
Jason, Mike, Brock
Carla, Brock, Clancy
Carla & Clancy took it upon themselves to cook for us on the new grill! How nice huh? We have some of the best people in our lives! Thanks you two!
Brindey, my Mom & Matt
Good Old Kyle
Corbett had a blast!
Jen & Bart
Dusty, Conor, Daniel & Kristen
A special thanks to everyone who came and everyone helped me with the big bash!
While I was scrambling to get everything done for the party, my dad and Brock spent a day out on the town. The went to see B-17 Bomber, looked at the new cameros, explored pawn shops, spent time at the Harley D store, went to lunch and what ever else my dear father could come up with to keep Brock away! THANKS DAD!!!!
Here are some pics of the B-17 Bomber



It was so nice to have my parents here to spend some time with us. They were such lifesavers for me with the whole party thing! Mom worked her butt off helping with food and shopping. After the party we got to hang out and do fun things too. I wish they'd just move to Montana so we could have them close by and never have to leave Bozeman!

We weren't the only ones happy to have them here! Boog loves them, and I think he has been a little depressed since they left. My parents spoil him!

Our picnic at the Madison River.


Brock forgot a jacket and it was a little breezy, so I made him wear mine. He felt really stupid but I thought it was funny.
3 comments:
Happy 30th birthday brock. It looks like your birthday was a blast. Kim I am HIGHLY impressed by your cake. I told Ad I want to try and make him one like that next year. You'll have to give me some tips.
Yay!!! I'm glad it all worked out well. Sounds like it was a blast!! Great job on the cake too...and my favorite picture of all...the end with Brock in your jacket!! LOVE IT!!! Good luck with the reunion - wish we could be there!!!
Kim, I have not been on here forever. How are you? I miss seeing your sweet face!
Post a Comment