It's that wonderful time of year again.....Scrapbooking Expo Time!
Last weekend was the scrapbooking expo in SLC, so I made a trip down to scrapbook with my mom and my sisters. We partied from 7am-1am and were all spent by the time we got home.
I got tons of awesome deals on supplies, paper, BAGS, and tools. I took in an empty bag in the morning just so I would have something to haul all of my stuff out later that night! ( I will have to take a picture of all my new toys and post it so you can understand my excitement more fully).
Oh....so much fun, I can't wait for next time!
p.s. Don't worry....Brock had his fun too, he spent the weekend on the Salmon River in Idaho with his friend Casey.
(The vendors are lined up along the outside walls and down the middle).

These are our shopping bags with all of our "LOOT", it's so much better than Christmas!

These are our shopping bags with all of our "LOOT", it's so much better than Christmas!
(don't we look as happy as can be)?
Now if you are reading this and thinking I'm nuts....you obviously have never participated in such an event so DON'T JUDGE ME!


1 comment:
You guys have the best family traditions!
Post a Comment