I know I'm a little behind schedule but I still wanted to post about what we did over Valentine's.
My friend Allyson came to visit for the weekend and she brought her sister and a friend along. They came up from Utah to visit the Ski Resorts and have a mini get-away over the Presidents Day weekend.
We are glad they made the journey to visit us in our humble abode. It was fun to hang out with Ally-there's nothing like hanging out with your best childhood friend!

Valentine's Day
Brock and I don't usually do much for Valentines, so we just hung out and went for a drive and a causal walk overlooking the valley. (It was freezing so we didn't go on a very long walk) That night we had pizza with Ally and her friends!
This is kinda a Freaky picture but I think Brock looks cute so I posted it anyway!
Brock takes a lot of pride in his creations for me, here's my Valentines Card that he "Built" for me. I love it, it beats any store bought card with cheesy poems and sayings. HEHEH! (Nice touch with the electrical tape and duct tape combo, awesome).
4 comments:
What a manly Valentine card. I love it.
That is by far the BEST v-day card I have ever seen!! Go Brock!!
Brock I'm going need you to come and give my husband lessons on card making. I am very impressed! I tell Adam every year the only thing i REALLY want is him to make me a card. He never does and if i really hound him he'll get a pen, fold a paper in half and write a line on it right there in front of me. I have to say I give you major props for creativity and effort brock! Happy Valentines you two!
That is the awesomest card! I can't stop laughing because of the coolness. Way to go Brock!
Post a Comment