Not a lot is going on here with us except for a couple random updates, so here they are.
Brock and I got released from the Sunbeams recently and got new Church callings. We are going to miss our cute little sunbeams but we are excited for a change of pace.
1.Brock has been called to be the 1st Counselor in the Sunday School Presidency and I'm an Activity Day Leader. Neither of us quite know what our roles are going to entail yet, but we are excited.
2.I'm going to be working full time now instead of part time. We had some things change in our office and they offered me the extra hours. I'm excited for the extra money that the hours will provide but I'm also a little nervous about how I'm going to balance everything. (I've been spoiled to only have to work P/T since we've moved).
That's all the news I've got!
No comments:
Post a Comment