We left Friday night after work and got to my parents house at midnight. Saturday morning we went with my parents to see both of my grandmas. Grandma Bennett isn't doing too well and is probably going to pass away soon, so we made sure we got to see her.
Later Saturday afternoon we had family pictures with my family up Big Cottonwood Canyon. It was my only chance to see all my siblings and nephews and nieces, I was sad when it time to go.
Sunday morning we got up bright and early and headed down to Sanpete for Brock's brother's baby blessing. We made it just in time for church to start! We got to see most of Brock's siblings and nephews and nieces, it was great to spend some time with all of them and to see the new babies.
Monday, we headed home to Montana! As much as we love visiting Utah, we sure love coming home too. We love Montana and love where we are at right now.
(We apologize to all our friends that we weren't able to visit while we were in Utah, we were so busy that we barely got to see our families. Hopefully next time we will be able to make more visits)!
Big Cottonwood Canyon in full blown Autumn colors....WOW!
Kim and BEAUTIFUL Bella
My super cute nieces: Brinlee, Lexi, Kaitlyn, Chelsea
Kim and Lexi
Brock and Bella
Snoozing Bella, she slept almost our whole visit!
Andree in her gorgeous blessing dress, what a sweet baby girl!
We finally got to meet our little niece Hadlee this weekend too! She has grown so much and has the cutest little personality. So CUTE!
5 comments:
Oh! Cute babies and I have to say, I LOVE your hair. Glad you posted pics of Andree. I can't believe how much she's changed. I wouldn't have recognized her...I am so jealous you guys got to go!!! I sure thought about everyone lots. Thanks for the pics!!!
Oh my goodness kim, what have you done with your hair?!? It is SOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE it! Looks like you had quite the eventful trip. Hopefully we'll get to see you next time.
What pretty leaves. Your hair looks sooo cute in those pictures!
Cute, cute babies! I'm loving your hair too, the highlights brightened it up! Did you get it done in Utah? Darling!
Kim You look SO BEAUTIFUL! (Oh & love the lia sophia!) your babies are SO STINKIN CUTE! Its fun to see what you are up to so keep postin! Sorry that drive probably really SUCKED. long? How long? Too Long?!
Post a Comment