Once we got to the cave we were able to catch a guided tour through the caverns. We learned a lot about the history of the cave and the surrounding areas. The biggest fact I learned was that Lewis and Clark actually had nothing to do with the caverns and didn't even discover them!
It was really neat to go through the caverns and I think that we will make it a yearly visitation spot!
Here are some of our pics we took while we were in the cave.
3 comments:
Those are some pretty cool caves. I love the last picture's lighting.
Sweet pictures! You guys are always up to such awesome stuff!
You are brave because that looks scary inside but you really got some great pics. I love you two posing with your little puppy too. I have never loved animals more than after having our little puppy so I just get excited you have a new one too!
Post a Comment