HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROCK!
Brock celebrated his 29th birthday on Father's Day this year! So, yeah his birthday was June 15th, I know I'm a little behind the times. We celebrated his birthday while we were in Utah for the annual Belnap Family Campout. We saw both sides of our family that day so he got lots of birthday wishes and prizes.
I got him some new running shoes and an hour massage with a massage therapist! From family he got a book, a couple shirts, flippers, tools, a beach towel and cold hard cash! Thanks for loving Brock and showering him with gifts on his last birthday in his 20's.
Singing "Happy Birthday" to Brock!
6 comments:
Hey you guys!
I blog hopped into your blog and thought I would say Hi! What are you guys up to? e-mail me some time at jowersgirl@gmail.com
-Liz
Oh yes, and Happy Birthday Brock!
Cute page Kim. It is so festive and I love it. Happy Birthday to Brock it sounds like it was a good birthday. You guys are too cute together!!!
Love festive blog background! Happy "late" Birthday Brock!
Thanks for teaching me how to make jam. You're so domestic. haha.
Hope you had a fun visit to Utah! I love being able to check in on you and all the fun things you're doing! Love you!
Janean
Post a Comment