Life has been a little nutts the last month and I haven't been able to update this at all, so here's a load-Consider yourself updated!
Brock and I finally closed on our house in July and are all moved in! We are currently undertaking putting in a spinkling system in our new yard. It is going well but very slow, we need probably two whole days to finish it. Who knows when that will be? We love the house and the area, it is perfect for us. We are adjusting to Bozeman and still really love it. We are having fun exploring new things to do and new places to see.
Brock loves his job and is doing great! His branch has improved tons since he has become Manager. Way to go Brock!
We've enjoyed having family visit from both sides and are expecting more visitors this fall. If you ever want to visit there is always a room open.
As for me, I am staying pretty busy with the new house and Brock's errands. I am thinking about charging him soon. ( Just kidding....I love waiting on you baby) I am toying with a few ideas of what to do with my future, I will let everyone know what those are as soon as I do!
That's us in a nuttshell!
3 comments:
Wow it looks like you guys have been super busy and having lots of fun with everybody visiting. Your house looks so beautiful. I really hope we get to see it soon. We miss you guys!!!
Kim I am not exactly sure where Bozeman is, but it looks SO amazing! Congrats on your new house! It looks like you guys are having a great summer.
Kimmie,
It looks like you guys are adjusting well to the new move. I love your house..it looks awesome! Hopefully now we can keep in touch better because we both have blogs!
Post a Comment